Thursday, May 10, 2007

How Reliable Will Loose Change v 4 be?

David Ray Griffin, doing another interview to pimp his new book, discussing working with the Loose Change boys.

They’ve been to my house a couple of times to have long conversations and we have done most of the work by e-mail, uh so uh… people had some criticisms of Loose Change 1 and Loose Change 2 on the basis that some of the things they alleged uh weren’t uh maybe well enough uh supported by evidence. I think people will find that’s uh not the case uh… with this one. Uhm, and a large part of, I mean there is a large overlap, since I was as a script consultant, there is a large overlap between my new book, and uh Loose Change. So you’ll find that uh, insofar as my book is reliable, then uh Loose Change will be reliable.

I think that pretty much tells us everything we need to know

Labels: ,