Friday, December 08, 2006

One of the More Articulate Deniers

Is not this guy:

I watched 9/11 for the first time a week ago. Since then I have led at least 15 people to the site. Rare for me, I don't feel "obligated" to giving them an opinion. It is almost as if I realize there is no reason to.
I want people to experience the peace I experienced when I found out I wasn't a
traitor or nuts for some of the rational thoughts I had. The Chaney committee memo regarding expediting the American peoples patriotism I, at first, could equate only to the sinking of the Louisitania, to draw support for our involvement in WWII on the European front. Pearl Harbor to ralley support for our involvement in the Pacific or Churchill allowing Coventry to be bombed without evacuating the civilians so Hitler
wouldn't know his code was compromised. Those few times when governments deplored sacrificing their citizenry but had no choice because of a bigger monster. When people were sacrificed for the betterment of "all mankind" supposedly.
Then I realized that equation, analogy, was like the flying nun and Jeffrey Domar. These people, parties be damned, believe they are better, our lives are meaningless, they thrive on their cowardly manipulation of our lives. They perpetrated this; not to get caught for what they already did, and to create a diversion for what they intended to do and in fact are doing. Chaney's old company owns all the privatization
companys in Afgahnistan,
This crosses party lines, and if it doesn't the party,democrats, that denies knowledge should be impeached for not protecting us from the other, elephant or ass.


This reads almost like one of those old contests where you try to see how many errors you can find. My over/under on those few paragraphs is 40, and that's before we try to puzzle out the analogy of the flying nun and Jeffrey Dahmer (I assume that's who he meant by Domar).

7 Comments:

At 08 December, 2006 14:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah the good old Lusitania shows up again. Like that was the only reason the US went to war, 2 years after it was sunk...

 
At 08 December, 2006 15:50, Blogger James B. said...

at first, could equate only to the sinking of the Louisitania, to draw support for our involvement in WWII on the European front.

Two years after it was sunk? This guy has it at 2 decade!

 
At 08 December, 2006 16:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFL, i missed that part :D

 
At 08 December, 2006 18:01, Blogger The Reverend Schmitt., FCD. said...

That tranquil epiphany reminds me of a furry explaining his feeling of acceptance amongst an internet community. Touching, in an insanely creepy kind of way.

 
At 08 December, 2006 18:24, Blogger ConsDemo said...

Looks like first grade was the hardest twelve years of this writer's life.

 
At 11 December, 2006 06:29, Blogger The Masked Writer said...

Who sunk it? Was it part of some grand unified all encompassing
conspiracy?


Actually it was an explosion in the hull. The incident in the Heart newspapers was blamed on the Spanish as if they committed the attack. When those in power want war, they get war!

 
At 11 December, 2006 09:41, Blogger Alex said...

I thought it was Star Wars lasers...

Dammit Swinger, how am I supposed to keep these debunkers at bay when you change the story every 5 minutes? Give me something to work with here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home